Monday 1 October 2012

MICRO WRITING SECOND VERSION


WRITING FOR ME IS...

Writing in Spanish is like a butterfly leaving her chrysalis, is the moment to show what she was changing in her body all that time; her metamorphosis. The butterfly can always be different, she can be big, small, colorful, dark, pastel... But she always has something to show. I'm like that, writing the things that I feel, showing the mood that I have.

Writing in English is like a quiz show of guess who? I'm always wondering if that is what I want to say, if that is understood as I understand it, if is better written it in this way or in that way, Finally I ended up choosing the better option for me.

Writing in French is like to go to a place known with unknown people, I feel comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time, because I feel I can do a lot of things but for do them I need the help of that stranger people. So I feel that I have limited possibilities to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment