Wednesday 17 October 2012


WHAT TYPE OF WRITER ARE YOU?
A Diver writer expresses a detailed situation, He is able to take the reader to the top of a deep sensation, but he could fell down in a boring text while he’s describing it.

The Patchwork writer uses ideas from other texts or books and shares them in his own text.

Grand-Plan writer uses a sequence of situations and takes into account every part of his text to build a new one. He’s able to relate all his thoughts and take them to the text in a careful way. 

An Architect writer takes idea by idea and develops every paragraph using the appropriate connector to achieve an excellent text.

I consider myself an Architect writer due to my planning strategy to build a text; I always write my ideas as a draft and develop one by one giving them the appropriate meaning and extending. I often support those ideas and finally I join them with suitable connectors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment