Monday 8 October 2012

Rosa H: What type of writer are you? (MWP)


What type of writer are you?


The diver writer: Is the writer who gets the motivation of writing and makes details that go deep in his/her own text.

The patchwork writer: I the one who writes its text just ones, because he/her trusts in what he/she did in the first version. For this kind of writer is difficult to see his own mistakes.

The grand-plan writer: This writer always is very organized and has his/her own plan or strategic to write, also has a very clear structure of what and how to write.

The Architect writer: This one is who build his/her text carefully; he/she takes into account the base and all the details in order to leave his/her writing well-grounded. 

I recognize myself as a mouse writer because, I hide my writings because I feel scare of the baulk.


2 comments:

  1. I liked what you wrote. But please don't feel scared because that's just going to block you even more.

    Here are some grammatical mistakes you should correct.

    "The patchwork writer: (I) the one who writes (its-it is a person so it should be HIS OR HER) text just ones (one time? maybe.), because he/her(she) trusts in what he/she did in the first version. For this kind of writer is difficult to see his own mistakes.

    The grand-plan writer: This writer IS always very organized and has his/her own plan or strategic (strategy?) to write, also has a very clear structure of what and how to write. (I like this definition. You should develop it more.

    The Architect writer: This one is who buildS his/her text carefully; he/she takes into account the base and all the details in order to leave his/her writing well-grounded.

    I recognize myself as a mouse writer because,(without comma) I hide my writings because(use another logical connector or ;) I feel scare of the baulk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Margareth, I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete