Monday 8 October 2012


  
MWP What type of writer are you?

The diver writer.
I think this kind of writer finds difficult to stick to a plan what he wants to say.I think is the type of writer  who uses his thoughts as a plataform for jumping into the water of ideas   and try to organizes them with dificulty.





The patchwork writer.
 it is a shape.
is a writer who uses o lot of information in order to form a big writen with many ideas and  makes a list of headings that relate to the question and uses these to create some idea , the ideas are often unclear about the shape of the argument .




Grand Plan Writer

The Grand Plan Writer spends a lot of time reading and making notes collecting ideas ,may be because material is important, and not made an explicit plan. 



The Architect Writer 
is some one who darw.
May be he or she begin  sometimes using a diagram to help with the planning may be a mind maps in order to organize  the main ideas.  As an architect, the foundations of writing begins with  planning ideas by separate,planning  everything to building a good text.





but what type of writer am I?

I think i am a mix o f the diver and the grand plan  writer, because sometimes I do not know what I want to say I do not know if it is because of the muse  and I have a dificulty to organizing my ideas and  I  spend  a lot of time reading and making notes, collecting ideas , because material is important to me, and not make an explicit writing  plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment