Monday 15 October 2012

MWP. What type of writer are you?



THE DIVER WRITER
This type of writer works a lot in subjet he/she wants to write about before starting writing and then he/she goes in depth when writes.







THE PATCHWORK WRITER
This type of writer makes some drafts for each idea he/she has and then he/she joins each one for forming a complete text.






THE GRAND-PLAN WRITER
This type of writer looks for information about the topic he/she wants to develop before starting writing. Then he/she creates a  writing plan based on the information he/she has.

 



THE ARCHITECT WRITER
This type of writer builds a writing plan even before having or knowing clear information about what he/she wants to write.



WHAT TYPE OF WRITER AM I?

I feel identify with the Grand-Plan Writer because before starting writing, I need to be sure about the topic I want to write. That is why I do not like to create a writing plan when I do not have clear in my mind the topic that I want to develop.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana! I like your definitions, but maybe for making a more dynamic text you could change the introduction of each paragraph,thus the phrase "This type of writer" would not be so repetitive.

    Also you have some grammatical mistakes especially in nouns, check your text I know you will find them.

    ReplyDelete