Wednesday 3 October 2012

Second Version of my MWPs


Writing and Thinking

Writing is the “Occidental Civilization’s” perfect language because it is supposed to be an act of deep thinking and revising one’s ideas. When writing, you can use the grammatical rules and organize your ideas in order to express clearly what you think. The process of writing involves the process of thinking as this last one is the medium of through which our world is conceived. It does not matter how much we say we do not write for other people, that we write for ourselves but that is not true. When we write we do it to let people know what we think about a subject. Writing helps our thinking process because our thoughts can be better organized and developed when we put them on paper.

Comparison of Writing in Different Languages.

For me writing in English is like when I want to go to swim but I do not have time. So I just go because I really want to. I really have to be interested in what I’m writing because if I don’t it will be a disaster.  

Writing in French is like eating a pasta dish. I love it so much, I do not want it to finish. I’ve been taught to write in French more than in other language so it’s quite easy for me to develop an idea in French. I like so much writing in French that I take my time to do it the best I can.

Writing in Spanish is like climbing a mountain. I do it as a challenge. I know I can put all my native language knowledge on and write a good sentence, at least. I haven’t been taught to write in Spanish as much in as in other languages so I have to struggle to follow the Spanish patterns of writing and don’t mix it the other ones.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment