Monday 1 October 2012

Writing and thinking (2nd)



Writing and thinking

Relationship  between writing and thinking

In my opinion writing it's such a difficult skill to develop and improved depending on the lever a person wants to achieved because required a lot a practise, time and effort, also I think including myself most people find it boring maybe hard to spend and waste time writing  or just no that significant to improved it.
Now thinking for me is easier then writing because as any human being thinking it’s a skill we developed since we are little and we are  to think sometimes about many things  at once. I believe writing and thinking are related because they are two main ways of expression we human beings have, writing and thinking go hand to hand because one is the reflection of the other one.

What's writing fro me?..... 

For me writing in English is more natural than writing in Spanish because I lived half of my life in the states and develop this skill in older years and in a natural way too, including how the language is used, expressions and culture, even though I never been into writing in general at any level, just what an average person writes, for example in:   "e-mails, letters, chat or text on the phone", and not following any grammar rules.

Writing in Spanish for me it’s been like remember how to ride a bicycle, I was very young when I left Colombia and I stopped practising the language, only used Spanish very occasionally with my Mexican friends, since I got back to Colombia around two years ago I remember a lot of my Spanish plus  I been practising a lot, I still have to improve a lot the  grammar because it’s still a little complicated  for me but is not as bad as I though, bumpy ride at the beginning but no hard falls.

Writing in French, not much to say I just suck, I guess it’s like a month with no water and no shower, a very funky feeling for me, I hope to overcome this feeling by practising and study very harder French. Soon.

Now that I'm at Univalle and I'm in connection and study different languages and learning how they work in order to be able to become a good teacher I  see the importance to develop these skill. Now taking in account what I said,  I consider myself a bad writer and reader but never the less I'm looking forward to improved them, in my case it's a long way to go  but I'm motivated to learn how to express myself and my Ideas in a different and higher level through this important skill which is writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment