Monday 1 October 2012

Second version of my microwriting projects

Relationship between writing and thinking




  • Any kind of text you decide to write, whether is an academic one where you have to do a research process, or an artistic one like poetry, writing begins in your mind. Therefore it’s better to clear your ideas so they can surge better. There is a strong connection between writing and thinking because the second one gives you the tools for creating, or imagine a mental structure related to what you want to write about in your text; later you consolidate your ideas through trial and error.


Writing in three different languages (Spanish, English and French) what is that like for me?



  • Spanish: For me, writing in Spanish is like swimming because I enjoy it, I feel comfortable about it and It is something I think I can handle very well but I also know that if I would do it more frequently I even could be a really good swimmer, just as I could be a very good writer, if I would practise more in order to improve my skills in this field.


  • English: For me, writing in English is like climbing a huge hill because is really hard and you can fall over and over again but when you get the top of the hill you feel so proud about it because it is not what you usually do everyday.


  • French: For me, writing in french is like singing. Although I really enjoy doing it, I know I can't do it very well and that I make a lot of mistakes. It is just something I wasn't born for, but I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment