Monday 1 October 2012

MWP after comments


MICRO WRITING PRACTICES

For me, writing in Spanish is like a bird learning how to fly because in writing process you have to take the same risk that birds  take when they taking of the land: fall down for learning and changing their lives.

Taking into account my personal experience as an English learner, I think writing in that language is like a child having stomachache when he is alone, far away from his mom. When I write in English I feel I do not have enough self confidence for improving by myself.



When I write in French I feel like a little person that enjoy and suffer while she learns how to walk. I think I feel like that because I enjoy writing in French by giving little steps and at the same time, I suffer for doing it in a good way.


RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WRITING AND THINKING

I think writing and thinking are both processes that cannot be isolated. For example, a writer needs to think about the topic or the ideas he/she wants to express through writing before begin the process of writing. Then, he/she can write those ideas in order to communicate what he/she thinks and also in order to give physical image to his/her thoughts. Both processes aim to the intrapersonal or interpersonal communication. So, the relationship between writing and thinking is so evident, but at the same time almost impossible to describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment