Saturday 13 October 2012


UNIVERSITY OF VALLE
FACULTY OF SCIENCE OF LANGUAGES
FOREIGN LANGUAGES TEACHING DEGREE
PROFESSOR: SOL COLMENARES

LEARNER: GINA MARCELA VILLAFAÑE GRANDA
THEME: WRITING IN SPANISH, ENGLISH AND FRENCH. 
CORRECTION

During my life I have had the opportunity of writing in English, Spanish and French, I have had the chance of creating some colorful and diverse texts due to my tutors programs and it has been a funny crossing.
Everything started with Spanish, as clearly it’s shown I’m skilled on, but I will tell a particular occurrence in high school; I had to create an essay and I felt authoritative in my words. It was a sublime experience because I had the vocabulary learnt during my whole life and I held all the tools to built an excellent text, the words streamed in the wind like butterflies in mating season, they also walked through my head and I felt I wanted to use them all; once I chose them I caressed them in the same way I touched my body in first time’. They were delicate and fragile, from their skin came others off extremely majestic and I felt they were able to be dance on the paper and find the best place to settle down. There wasn’t any trouble to catch the thoughts and haze them of grace to fuel my text.
A different thing happened when I had to write in English, it was a lusty night at the University I felt nervous as much as you visit the dentist (you remind all your deeds but it is difficult to face it); even if you have to write something related to your life it becomes in a shocked experience, it dazed with my daisy field and my fantastic words, since I had to pull them out of me like a turkey that knows will be the main character in Christmas eve. However, finally I did my best, I spread all my luxury vocabulary and sew beautiful words in my text, but I felt all the attempt wasn’t enough to be wisely saved from a tweak.
In contrast to the others experiences, my French debut was awful, It looked like a toothache in the middle of the night and living in nowhere, owing to I had to write a composition about the water (I know it might be easy but it wasn’t), I had to resort to my dictionary, my book of French verbs conjugation, my grammar book even to the teacher to produce a sentence, but it was frustrating, all the tiles of my roof fell down like a jug and finally I sweated my impotence vowing not do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment