Saturday 6 October 2012

What type of writer are you? MWP


What type of writer are you?






The Diver writer likes to take risks while writing, he/she likes to show his/her style and probably he/she tries to look for information that is not usual because he/she wants to be immersed in the text.


The Patchwork writer can have lots of ideas but is not able to organize them very well in order to be totally comprehensible. I think that is the kind of writer that represents me because the biggest obstacle for me when I  write is to order my ideas and to be concrete.


The Grand-Plan writer is a person who likes to make a big project previous to the development of the text. It could be good because he/she is able to ordered his/her ideas and could bring up a good writing but it could be hard to make the whole job because at the end it results to be impossible.


The Architect writer is a person who must write having in mind the structure of the text. It is very important for him/her to establish an order among the ideas



2 comments:

  1. I really like the meaning you've given to every type of writer. It differs a little from mine. I would recommend you to check the expression "at the time to" because I wasn't able to find any example of its use or even its existence in any other sentence.

    ReplyDelete