Friday 14 September 2012


DIEGO FERNANDO CUERO ROA.

COMPARISON ABOUT WRITING IN SPANISH FRENCH AND ENGLISH.


  At highschool taught me to write somethings in English but not to create a written. Nowadays at the university writing in English is like going to center of relax where our muscles and vital points are stimulates.
I recognize,I am not a writer and  I am not a writer  but i try it , because  those who never made a mistake were those who never wrote anything.Here I beging a fight against the silence

Writing in spanish is like to sow thoughts and emotions to reap peace and rest is like to put my problems,stress, and hopeness or happiness and encourage to the power of the  written word.

For me writing  on french is like to scatter petals on the floor ,is so dificult to reap a paragraph well organize, grammatically. Is like to fight nail and tooth agaisnt my  conception of writing in spanish against how to write correctly in French because when i write in spanish i do not think in genres,grammar or formal ways to write but just i want expresing my thoughts and ideas. 

finally  I know  for writing we need to read a text well written is a result of a hard work,, not only in Spanish but in French and English.


RELATIONSHIP ABOUT WRITING AND THINKING.

for me writing and thinking are process of an  intelectual speech. It is dificult to make  a  border between thinking and writing because the writing flow according to the thinking.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Diego, first of I would say that I sincerely like the metaphor you used to compare the English writing at the beginning with “sow thoughts” because is like poetry, but then I get kind of confused with “English is like going to center of relax where our muscles and vital points are stimulates”so, I think you should check it. According to the grammar you should revise the first phase “At highschool taught me to write somethings in English but not to create a written”: If I where you I, I remove the word “At”, separate “high school” and “some things”. Also I think there is missing something at the end of the phase “but not to create a written”. You should take in to account the orthography (I instead of i)and the punctuation: remember to finish the second paragraph with a period, and also you should take a look for this sentence: "Here I beging a fight against the silence".

    Well, I know I not an expert, but I hope my contribution helps you my friend, keep doing.

    ReplyDelete