Friday 14 September 2012



Writing for me is...

For me writing in Spanish is like a butterfly leaving her chrysalis, is the moment to show what she was changing in her body all that time, her metamorphosis. The butterfly can always be different, she can be big, small, colorfull, dark, pastel... but she always have something to show. I'm like that, writing the things that I feel, showing the mood that I have.

For me writing in English is like a quiz show of guees who? I'm always wondering if that is what I want to tell, if that is understood as I understand it, if is better write in this way or in that way, the truth is that I choose the better option for me.

For me writing in French is like to go to a place know with unknow people, I feel comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time, because I feel I can do a lot of things but for do them I need the help of that stranger people. So I feel that I have limited possibilities to write.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ana, I think you like more to write in spanish than in english or in french because of the words you used for expressing the pleasure you feel doing it. I suggest you to check some grammatical mistakes and some reference marks that are absent in your text.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana, Is difficult to me recognize some grammatical mistakes in my text because I do not write very well in English, I like that the next time you guide me about the errors that I have to fix, It will help me a lot. Precisely is for that that write in Spanish is more pleasant for me.

      Delete