Wednesday 19 September 2012

Outline of my Personal Writing Project


I'm not sure of what I can write but at the moment I'm interested in two topics:

- The first one is How improve pronunciation in English as student of foreign languages because personally I have difficulties in this field and I like to take advantage of this investigation to improve my own pronunciation.





- The second one I can't express in a sentence yet. This topic is related with the actual internet phenomenon of memes and the phrases and symbols that we use to express our thoughts or feelings such as :) ;) :( ¬¬ ^_^ LOL, Challenge accepted, Thank you mr captain, bad luck bryan, among others, as a current form of communication that sometimes took places not only in the world wide web but in the real life, is something like the change of oral to visual language, I don't know, it is a desorganized idea but is more or less that I think. In fact if one of you have a contribution for this idea, I like to know it.



No comments:

Post a Comment