Friday 14 September 2012

MICRO WRITING PRACTICES

MICRO WRITING PRACTICES

For me, writing in Spanish is like a bird learning how to fly because in writing process you have to take the same risk that birds  take when they taking of the land: fall down for learning and changing their life.

Taking into account my personal experience as a English learner, I think writing in that language is like a child having stomachache when he is alone, far away from his mom. when I write in English I feel I do not have enough self confidence for improving by myself.


When I write in French I feel like a little person enjoying and suffering while he/she learns how to walk. I think I feel like that because I enjoy to write in french giving little steps and at the same time I suffer for doing it in a good way.


RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WRITING AND THINKING

I think writing and thinking are both processes that cannot be isolated. For example, a writer needs to think about the topic or the ideas he/she wants to express through writing before begin the process of writing. Then, he/she can write those ideas in order to communicate what he/she thinks and also in order to give physical image to his/her thoughts. So, the relationship between writing and thinking is so evident, but at the same time almost impossible to describe.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Diana,
    I like the images you've created while writing about your feelings when writing in English and French. Pay attention to grammar because there are several mistekes like (and changing their life./ their lives). The first three paragraphs have at least one grammar mistake.

    You were right when you told me that we didn't know how to describe the relation between writing and thinking. You did it better than I did. I think you can dedicate another two or three lines in order to improve it.

    ReplyDelete