Friday 21 September 2012

Rosa H: Didactic sequences


Personal Writing Project
 Didactic sequences
(Possible topic) 

I had had an experience looking a Spanish teacher in her class, and I really like the methodology that she was doing in the class, the students were so eager in the class, so I was wonder how can she get that, before of being passing six hours when the students were taken other classes, and in those others classes where like a hell for the teachers, I was in shock, then I asked her about what she did, so She say: "Are you familiarized with Didactic sequences?" If you don't please read about that and then let me know", before that I was reading something about it, so I remembered that class while I was reading about it.

What I am expecting to do is to search information about didactic sequences as a tool to the English teacher to use in the daily classes, and not only as teacher resources also as learning strategies. This article can be read by foreign languages students and teacher, but also another types of teachers or students. I think is relevant to our field because we are training to be foreign languages teacher, I found it interesting and actual because is kind of new in teaching and learning strategies, I don't know much about it but I think  I will  find some interesting elements in this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment