Thursday 20 September 2012

My PWP: Outline

These are some of the topics I would like to deal with:

1. Narrative Construction and Writing Skills Development

2. The interferences of the Native Language in a Second Language Learning: A positive usage

3. Bilitteracy

The one I feel specially attracted to is, I guess, the narrative construction related to writing skills development. Tales and short stories are often the way people get involved by the first time in reading and writing exercises. This first approach - during childhood and in the native language - allows people to develop discoursal practices that get more and more complex as the time passes. That is the reason why I think that narrative construction is a good way to initiate language learners in writing in a second language.

Andrés B.

No comments:

Post a Comment