Friday 14 September 2012

First two M.W.P. (Micro writing practices) and others..

--> Thinking & writing
They are very well relate, in  a very unique way, they can not exist separately, one without the other; they are like the sun and the life in our planet earth, where the sun is the thinking and the life on earth is the writing, as the sun gives light and life to the planet, the the thinking gives life to the writing, therefore there isn't any writing without thinking, as well as there isn't any thinking without reading. Now we got a third one in the equation thinking plus reading equals writing. Consequently there isn't any writing without reading and thinking before.
And by reading I mean understanding everything in a very holistic form, it's not just to read any printed source, but to trying to understand and communicate with everything and everybody i n each and every second of our life. There for I think then I communicate or like a famous author ones say, “ think therefore I exist.(Emanuel Kant).
Writing in three different languages
Writing in English is like making a stop and pause for a good period of time reflecting about something, and it's the same when I write in my own language (Spanish), but writing in French is another whole world because I still leaning it, therefore it takees me a lot of time to come up with something at least grammatically correct.
--> My possible subject for my first writing project could be:
Critical thinking: because it's it attracts my attention very much and think it's very useful for my career.



My contribution to the review of the article
Barbara's two section of classes
first class


-Write one page summary about Raymond William's essay
-Write three questions about
-The audience for the summary was an hypothetical absent student
-She gives to the students a list of effective summaries in specified context
-Homework was to get copies for the whole class of the summary and questions that they did



Second class
-Divided the class into two groups, each group with one part of the essay making discussion about it, developing join understanding
-Unified the class and present their thought to the rest of the class
-Form a discussion about with the questions that they did
to be continue..








No comments:

Post a Comment